With our Xero integration you'll be able to automatically pull in your data from Xero and track, share and visualize it with your stakeholders. Check out the tutorial video below followed by step by step instructions.
1) To get started, select the respective entity profile you wish to connect with your Xero account.
2) Next you'll want to click the "Data" button on the sidebar navigation.
3 & 4) Once you are in Data you'll want to click the "Data Sources" button on the top banner, find Xero and click "Connect"
5) You'll now be taken to Xero to authenticate the respective account and Xero company profile you wish to use.
6) After you've authenticated your Xero account you'll be redirected to Visible where we will load your Xero information and display the metrics you are able to pull.
Total Property, Plant and Equipment
Please Note: Depending on your Xero country edition we may not be able to pull all of the metrics listed. Don't worry we are working on a fix for this soon! See a metric that you love but not listed and want to have in Visible? Email our team!
7) Congrats! Your metrics are now in Visible and we will automatically pull in new data nightly! At anytime you can always reference your Xero data in the Metrics section in the "Xero" category.
8) You'll now be able to display and visualize your Xero data in your dashboards. If you need help with that refer to this handy article: How do I create a chart?